Mission & Vision
To inspire wisdom through learning in an environment that fosters inquiry, collaboration, innovation, and personal discovery.
Oxbridge graduates’ inspired love of learning will guide them to meet the challenges and opportunities of the future in life, business, and world citizenship.
- Cultivate discipline, perseverance, confidence, and personal responsibility
- Serve the school and society with integrity, respect, and compassion
- Value individuality and honor different perspectives
- Model kindness, courtesy, and awareness of self and others
- Encourage creative exploration, collaboration, community, and enthusiasm for learning
The Oxbridge Honor Code
The Honor Code is a fundamental tradition in the Oxbridge community. At the beginning of each school year, new students sign the Honor Book, inking their commitment to act responsibly, and with honor, on and off campus.