Make an Appointment
Our staff is available almost every period of the day as well as after school. Please use the link to WC online to find the time slot that works best for you. Although we prefer appointments, walk-ins are welcome if the staff is available. Tutoring is only available to Oxbridge students.
What to bring when you come:
- At least one hard copy of your essay in progress
- The prompt or task
- A computer or notebook and pen to take notes
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact us at WRC@oapb.org
No time during the school day? No problem. An appointment can be made for a remote session beyond 4PM.
- The appointment will take place during real-time and should still last about 30 minutes.
- You may request an online appointment for any time between 4PM and 8PM.
- The appointment will take place over Google docs and Google hangout.
- If both parties are acquiescent, the writer and tutor may also communicate via Skype, Facetime or the phone.
The WRC at Oxbridge Academy
The Write Place to Go
Location: Room 212 (next to the Math Center)
Hours: 8 AM-4 PM
Appointments recommended, but walk-ins welcome.Tutoring is only available to Oxbridge students.