New Students & Families
Welcome to Oxbridge Academy. Starting a new school is an exciting time, but it also presents many questions. This page is designed to be a single source of information for common questions and resources to help families navigate their first weeks at Oxbridge. If you have a question that is not answered below, please contact us at (561) 972-9600.
In addition, through weekly newsletters, special announcements, and social media, Oxbridge consistently communicates with our students and their families about upcoming events, recognition of student achievements, and school news. If you’re not getting our emails, contact the Communications Department at (561) 972-9692 or email. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for up to the moment glimpses of the Oxbridge campus and student life.
- When will my student’s schedule be announced?
- Where can I buy school uniforms?
- What time should my child arrive at school?
- Who is my child’s college counselor and when should we meet with him/her?
- Where can I purchase Oxbridge apparel?
- I’m having trouble with Veracross. Who should I call?
- My child is going to be late for school, absent, or leaving early. Who should I call?
- How can I find out what events are taking place at the school?
- Can I volunteer at Oxbridge?
- What forms does Oxbridge require for newly enrolled students?
Students' schedules will be provided during laptop distribution and technology training toward the end of the summer. The Drop/Add process is a two week period at the beginning of each semester. Drop/ Add Requests will be provided based on space in the class and will be processed in the order received. To move up a level in the class, please contact the teacher and department head for that specific class.
Polo shirts with the school logo can be purchased online at Land’s End. Additionally, students can purchase a polo shirt at any store and have it embroidered with the school logo at select EmbroidMe locations.
Our college counseling team is committed to helping each Oxbridge student and their families navigate the college search and admission process. The team has a suggested timeline of activities but is also available for individual student or family meetings. To schedule a meeting with your child's college counselor, call Monica Hammett at 561-972-9620.
Oxbridge T-shirts, hoodies, hats, and other apparel are for sale in the school store, The Wolf Den. The Wolf Den also often has a pop up tent with select items for sale at school sporting events and activities. In addition, our official online store is opened for business 24/7: Click here.
The school calendar is published online and includes all academic, arts, and athletic events that are open to families. Additionally, upcoming events for the week are listed in the Sunday newsletters.
- Immunization record – must be on Florida form DH680.
- School Entry Health Exam (form DH3040) – must be dated no later than one year prior to the first day of school, September 7th, 2016. Parents please fill out page one and page two should be filled out by your health care provider.
- Copy of birth certificate or passport.
- Final Transcript or report cards for grades 6-8 for freshman. Official records should be sent to my attention. Please submit an official request to your child’s prior school if they have not sent them already.
You may drop off these item(s) in an envelope to the attention of Registrar's Office: Lydia Ruiz, snail mail or fax the information to Mrs. Ruiz at 561-972-9667 or 561-972-9609 .
In all things – in and out of the classroom – we explore what we’re studying with great depth. And when you’re diving that deep, you build unmatchable relationships with the students and teachers who are diving with you. It’s a two-way street – the way we all learn from each other; and we grow as a result.Madeline A., Oxbridge student