To inspire wisdom through learning in an environment that fosters inquiry, collaboration, innovation, and personal discovery.
Our graduates' inspired love of learning will guide them to meet the challenges and opportunities of the future in life, business, and world citizenship.
- Cultivate discipline, perseverance, confidence, and personal responsibility
- Serve the school and society with integrity, respect, and compassion
- Value individuality and honor different perspectives
- Model kindness, courtesy, and awareness of self and others
- Encourage creative exploration, collaboration, community, and enthusiasm for learning
Oxbridge Academy commits to being a community characterized by civility, respect, and trust; a school that fosters the virtues of discipline, perseverance, and responsibility. At the beginning of each school year, new students sign the Honor Book, inking their commitment, to the pledge:
"As a member of Oxbridge Academy, I commit to act responsibly and with honor and integrity on and off campus."
Culture of Kindness
At Oxbridge you’ll find that friendships are not limited to classes; respect is earned not demanded, and kindness is at the core of who we are.