To inspire wisdom through learning in an environment that fosters inquiry, collaboration, innovation, and personal discovery.
To inspire a love of learning in our graduates that will help them face future challenges and opportunities with success.
- Cultivate discipline, perseverance, confidence, and personal responsibility
- Serve the school and society with integrity, respect, and compassion
- Value individuality and honor different perspectives
- Model kindness, courtesy, and awareness of self and others
- Encourage creative exploration, collaboration, community, and enthusiasm for learning
Oxbridge Academy commits to being a community characterized by civility, respect, and trust; a school that fosters the virtues of discipline, perseverance, and responsibility. At the beginning of each school year, new students sign the Honor Book, inking their commitment, to the pledge:
"As a member of Oxbridge Academy, I commit to act responsibly and with honor and integrity on and off campus."
Culture of Kindness
At Oxbridge you’ll find that friendships are not limited to classes; respect is earned not demanded, and kindness is at the core of who we are.