Oxbridge is thrilled to announce it will add a sixth grade to its middle school, beginning August 2023. Attracting students from across Palm Beach, Broward, and Martin County, Oxbridge welcomed 200 new students in the Middle and Upper School and 16 faculty this year. This comes on the heels of the successful implementation of a seventh and eighth grade in 2021. With continued increase in interest and enrollment, the addition of a sixth grade is a natural next progression.
This sixth-grade addition enables Oxbridge to prepare students at an even younger age to be critical thinkers, world citizens, and future leaders who are caring, confident, compassionate, and unafraid to tackle and solve twenty-first century problems.
Expanding Oxbridge’s commitment to offering a world-class education this new addition provides younger students the opportunity to experience and benefit from an enriching culture that nurtures and instills Oxbridge values within a diverse and inclusive community.
The new sixth grade will receive the same renowned academic experience and be encouraged to create clubs and participate in community outreach efforts, becoming fully integrated into the school’s culture of kindness. Students can try out for select middle school athletic teams based on interest and enrollment, enjoy Oxbridge Academy’s gourmet dining services and state-of-the-art health and wellness programs.
An information session will be held for prospective sixth-grade students and their parents on Thursday, November 17 from 9-10:15 a.m. To reserve your spot, to apply, or for more information about Oxbridge Academy, contact the Admission Office at 561-972-9826 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications now being accepted for the 2023-2024 school year.
- What is the projected number of students we want to enroll for grade six?
- Will there be any crossover of teachers?
- What is the cost of tuition?
- Will financial aid be available for new families?
- Are new sixth grade students eligible for merit scholarships?
- What will the schedule look like for the grade six?
- Will there be a separate student handbook?
- Will world languages be taught? If so, which ones?
- Will there be tuition remission available to students of employees?
- What does math look like for grade six?
- What electives will be offered?
- Will grade six be required to bring their own laptop?
- Will grade six be permitted to participate on the high school sports teams?
- What extracurricular activities will be available for the new students?
- Can they participate in school events such as homecoming, spirit week, and assemblies?
- Can they utilize the facilities and services available to the Upper School?
- Will there be an information session for prospective grade six students and their parents?