Oxbridge Reopening Plan
An essential characteristic of our reopening plan is that it does not swing between the two poles of fully open and fully closed. Instead, we used carefully designed scenarios that exist on a continuum - a measured plan that is responsive to an evolving public health situation. Parents and students can be sure that, at any given time, Oxbridge will be providing an education that meets the moment. Our plan also provides options, including the ability to have students participate online until they are comfortable returning to campus.
- To ensure Oxbridge Academy provides a superb academic program, a robust visual and performing arts program, a well-rounded athletic program, and other support programs.
- To reduce the risk of transmission or spread of COVID-19.
- To protect vulnerable students, staff, and community members.
- To ensure students have safe and healthy learning environments.
- To minimize disruptions to teaching and learning.
In a world filled with uncertainty, Oxbridge Academy is prepared to keep students, staff, and faculty safe and healthy.
July 28, 10 a.m. & 5:30 p.m.
Virtual Town Hall Meetings for Oxbridge parents and students.
August 21:New Student Orientation
August 24: First Day of School