Appointments & Resources
Our staff is available almost every period of the day as well as after school. Please use the link to WC online to find the time slot that works best for you. Although we prefer appointments, walk-ins are welcome if the staff is available. Tutoring is only available to Oxbridge students. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact us at WRC@oapb.org
What to bring when you come:
- At least one hard copy of your essay in progress
- The prompt or task
- A computer or notebook and pen to take notes
No time during the school day? No problem.
- The appointment will take place should last about 30 minutes.
- You may request an online appointment between 4 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- The appointment will take place over Google docs and Google hangout.
- If both parties are acquiescent, the writer and tutor may also communicate via Skype, Facetime or the phone.
Sign up for a Grammarly account HERE. It’s a great way to make sure everything you write from semester papers to informal emails is grammatically sound.
Other helpful websites:
Worksheets & Activities