Florida Scholarship Program
We are pleased to announce that beginning in the 2024-2025 school year, Oxbridge Academy will participate in the State of Florida Scholarship for Private Schools Program facilitated by Step Up for Students and AAA Scholarships this program offers students in grades K-12, irrespective of their household income, who are Florida residents and eligible to enroll in a K-12 public school, the opportunity to receive funding to attend the private school that best meets their academic needs and participates in the scholarship program. Through this state-funded initiative, eligible students can currently receive up to $7,800 for tuition and other costs such as registration fees, books, testing, and other related expenses.
- What is the Family Empowerment Scholarship/HB1?
- What is the Family Empowerment Scholarship for Education Options (FES-EO)?
- What are Step Up for Students and AAA Scholarships?
- What program will Oxbridge Academy participate in?
- What is included in the Scholarship for Private Schools? Who is eligible?
- What can the scholarship be used for?
- Can students apply for Oxbridge financial aid and funding from Step Up for Students or AAA Scholarships?
- What if I am applying for Oxbridge Academy financial aid?
- How will the state-funded scholarship application process work?
- What do I need to do if my student is awarded a scholarship?
- Why isn’t Oxbridge accepting scholarships in the 2023-2024 school year?
- Will students’ tuition increase in 2024-2025?
- How will the funding for the state-funded scholarship be applied to my student’s account?