Oxbridge Academy embarked on an international program for upper school (grades 9–12) students beginning in the fall of 2018, to enhance our current academic program and fulfill our commitment to building a diverse and inclusive community grounded in a culture of kindness. By welcoming international students, Oxbridge encourages globalized collaboration and better equips tomorrow’s generation in an increasingly interconnected world.
Our international program impacts every student’s educational experience at Oxbridge. Primary skills gained by Oxbridge students include learning to work collaboratively within a multi-cultural community, having their views and critical thinking skills challenged by alternative viewpoints, gaining a better understanding of their own cultural values and biases, and recognizing the common threads that all people share with one another.
Host Family Program Information
Interested in hosting an international student for our 2022–2023 school year? Oxbridge is currently partnering with New Oasis International Education to enroll students from China for our 2022–2023 academic school year, and to identify host families for Oxbridge international students from all countries. Click HERE for more information about the program.
2023–2024 Upper School Tuition and Fees: $41,000 (Grades 9–12)
2023–2024 Middle School Tuition and Fees: $34,000 (Grades 6–8)
- Applicants must have a strong command of the English language.
- International students are not eligible to apply for financial aid.
Oxbridge Academy partners with New Oasis International Education (NOIE), an international educational service provider. If you are a student working with NOIE, please contact them directly HERE for more information about applying to Oxbridge Academy. If you are not working with NOIE, please follow the steps below.
Oxbridge Academy uses Veracross, an online application system where applicants will apply, manage, and track their application. The following steps must be completed through your Veracross account.
- Create an Oxbridge Admission Account on Veracross HERE.
- Submit an Application and a $100 Application Fee.
- Submit a Student Personal Statement.
Students will write a 300–400-word personal essay on a given topic.
- Request Three Years of Transcripts.
Two previous years and current year grades to date. Transcripts must be translated into English and show credits. Submit both translated and untranslated versions of your transcripts.
- Submit Most Recent English Proficiency Scores. Examples include TOEFL, TOEFL Jr., WIDA, SLEP/iTEP
- Delegate Two Teacher Recommendations. One English teacher recommendation and one math teacher recommendation.
- Submit a Student Interview Video.
Tell us more about yourself, why you would like to attend high school in the U.S., and what you are interested in studying and participating in while attending Oxbridge.
- Submit Proof of Financial Support.
Submit a bank letter or statement showing that the applicant has funds to cover the full cost of attendance plus possible homestay. We recommend $65,000 at minimum.
- Submit a Copy of Passport
First page only with photo.
- Submit A Copy of Previous US Visas, if applicable.