Oxbridge Academy Merit Scholarships expand our commitment to putting a world-class education in reach of the most qualified and deserving applicants. Established in December 2020, new applicants for the 2021-2022 school year applying for grades 9, 10, and 11 who meet the criteria are eligible to apply. Limited to the most exemplary applicants, Merit Scholarships are awarded in the amount of $5,000 or $10,000 and renew annually, with the requirement that recipients maintain an outstanding academic record and good behavior. Oxbridge Academy applicants may apply for both a scholarship and need-based financial aid.
Please contact email@example.com if you have questions.
Students applying for the Merit Scholarship must complete the admission application and meet the following criteria:
- New applicant applying for grade 9, 10, or 11 for the 2021-2022 school year.
- An outstanding academic record across a range of subject areas
- High score on a standardized test
- Strong character and citizenship
- Demonstrated leadership
- Evidence of contribution(s) to school or local community
- Complete and submit the Merit Scholarship application
- Submit a 300- to 500-word essay on the subject of Oxbridge Academy's vision to graduate students who will meet the world boldly with initiative and kindness. The essay should reflect upon a time when the applicant demonstrated leadership, took initiative, or exhibited kindness, and express how the experience changed them and what lesson(s) they learned.
- The Merit Scholarship application is closed for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Finalists will be contacted for an interview
- Awards will be announced on March 1, 2021