The 2020-2021 application will open on September 23, 2019.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2019
Notification Date: December 18, 2019
Application Deadline: February 14, 2020
Notification Date: March 18, 2020
*Early Decision is an application option for students who believe that Oxbridge is their first choice. Early Decision is a binding agreement whereby students commit to enrolling at Oxbridge if admitted.
Oxbridge Academy uses an online application system called Ravenna where applicants will apply, manage and track their application, and receive their admission decision. The following steps must be completed through your Ravenna account:
- Create an Oxbridge Admission Account on Ravenna HERE.
- Visit Campus. Register to attend an open house or a school day campus tour.
- Submit an Application and a $25 Application Fee.
- Submit a Student Personal Statement. Students will write a 250-350 word essay on a given topic.
- Request Three (3) Years of Transcripts. Two previous years and current year grades to date.
- Submit Most Recent Standardized Test Scores (i.e. FSA, PSAT, ISEE, SSAT, SAT, ACT, IOWA, etc.).
- Delegate Two (2) Teacher Recommendations to your current English and math teachers.
- Schedule a Shadow Day and Interview. Students will spend a day on campus from 8:30 - 2:15 p.m.
- Schedule a Parent Conference. Meet with other parents and our admission team for 45 minutes. This can be scheduled concurrently with the shadow day and after a campus tour.