Early Decision* - CLOSED
Application Deadline: November 15, 2019
Notification Date: December 18, 2019
Spring Decision - CLOSED
Application Deadline: February 14, 2020
Notification Date: March 18, 2020
After February 14, 2020, applications will continue to be accepted on a rolling basis as long as space remains available.
Oxbridge Academy prides itself on building an intentionally diverse and inclusive community. Students, faculty, and applicants for admission and financial aid will not be denied any school opportunity or service on the basis of age, race, color, national origin, citizenship status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, military status, disability, or any other protected classification.
- Create an Oxbridge Admission Account on Ravenna HERE.
- Visit Campus. Register to attend an open house or a school day campus tour HERE.
- Submit an Application and a $25 Application Fee.
- Submit a Student Personal Statement. Students will write a 250-350 word essay on a given topic.
- Request Three (3) Years of Transcripts. Two previous years and current year grades to date.
- Submit Most Recent Standardized Test Scores (i.e. FSA, PSAT, ISEE, SSAT, SAT, ACT, IOWA, etc.).
- Delegate Two (2) Teacher Recommendations to your current English and math teachers.
- Schedule a Shadow Day and Interview. Students will spend a day on campus from 9:30 a.m. - 2:15 p.m. (available to students who have submitted an application and paid the application fee).