Tuition & Financial Aid
Oxbridge Academy is committed to building a diverse and inclusive community of families who place a high value on investing in a private school education for their child. We understand careful planning is required for families to budget for private school. We are committed to providing generous financial aid in an effort to make Oxbridge financially feasible for qualified students. We annually offer over $5 million in financial aid to approximately 40% of Oxbridge students. The school efficiently utilizes its resources to keep tuition costs down while still providing an unmatched educational experience for students.
Tuition includes breakfast, lunch, snacks, textbooks, learning support services, and mental health counseling services. The annual student fee includes health & wellness services, transportation, technology, and security.
To apply for financial aid for the 2020-2021 school year, complete the following steps. Oxbridge Academy does not award merit-based scholarships; only need-based financial aid is granted. All applications for financial aid must be completed, including all required documentation by the admission application deadlines.
- Create an account through School and Student Services (SSS) at sssbynais.force.com/familyportal. Our school code is 158738. The link for the 2020-2021 financial aid year opens October 2, 2019.
- Complete and submit the Parent Financial Statement (PFS) and application fee.
- Separated or divorced parents: Each biological parent must complete a PFS and supply tax documents.
- Enter 2019 and 2020 (estimated) expenses into your PFS. Enter 2018 actual expenses into the 2019 column and 2019 estimated expenses into the 2020 column.
- Upload the following documents into your SSS account:
- 2018 Form 1040 with all supporting schedules
- 2018 Form W-2
- 2019 Form 1040 with all supporting schedules (once available)
- 2019 Form W-2 (once available)
Your financial aid application will be reviewed after the PFS and 2018 tax documents are uploaded. Financial aid decisions and awards are sent on the same day as the admission notification. Questions about SSS? Contact the SSS help desk at 1-800-344-8328.
Financial aid is not guaranteed, and applications submitted and completed by the deadline are given priority.
If you have any questions about financial aid at Oxbridge Academy, contact Lisa Weger at email@example.com or 561-972-9820.