Investing in Your Child's FutureOxbridge Academy is committed to building a diverse and inclusive community of families who place a high value on investing in a private school education for their child. We understand careful planning is required for families to budget for private school. We are committed to providing generous financial aid in an effort to make Oxbridge financially feasible for qualified students. We annually offer over $5 million in financial aid to approximately 40% of Oxbridge students. The school efficiently utilizes its resources to keep tuition costs down while still providing an unmatched educational experience for students.
- Create an account through School and Student Services (SSS) at sssbynais.force.com/familyportal. Our school code is 158738. The link for the 2021-2022 financial aid year opens October 2, 2020.
- Complete and submit the Parent Financial Statement (PFS) and application fee.
- Separated or divorced parents: Each biological parent must complete a PFS and supply tax documents.
- Enter 2019 and 2021 (estimated) expenses into your PFS. Enter 2019 actual expenses into the 2020 column and 2020 estimated expenses into the 2021 column.
- Upload the following documents into your SSS account:
- 2019 Form 1040 with all supporting schedules
- 2019 Form W-2
- 2020 Form 1040 with all supporting schedules (once available)
- 2020 Form W-2 (once available)
Your financial aid application will be reviewed after the PFS and 2019 tax documents are uploaded. Financial aid decisions and awards are sent on the same day as the admission notification. Questions about SSS? Contact the SSS help desk at 1-800-344-8328.
Financial aid is not guaranteed, and applications submitted and completed by the deadline are given priority.