Tuition & Financial Aid
One-time new student enrollment fee: $1,250
Annual student fee that covers health & wellness services, Oxbridge-licensed software for student laptops*, transportation, and security: $2,000
*Laptop requirements - all students new to Oxbridge are required to provide their own Apple laptop. Click HERE for step-by-step instructions to assist with placing a laptop order.
We are committed to providing financial aid to make Oxbridge financially feasible for qualified students. We annually offer over $5 million in financial aid to approximately 36% of Oxbridge students.
Oxbridge Academy Upper School offers Merit Scholarships. The scholarships expand our commitment to putting a world-class education in reach of the most qualified and deserving students entering grades 9, 10, and 11. Visit our Merit Scholarships page to learn more.
- When should I apply for financial aid?
- What is the fee to apply for financial aid?
- What documents are required to apply for financial aid?
- Can I apply for a merit scholarship and financial aid?
- What if I am divorced or separated?
- What will next year’s tuition be?
- What kind of award can I expect in following years?
- How many students receive need-based financial aid?
- Will my application for financial aid affect the decision for my child’s acceptance?
- When will I find out my financial aid award?
- Does Oxbridge have a payment plan for tuition?
- Does Oxbridge offer a sibling discount?