Tuition & Financial Aid
The Oxbridge Admission team understands that choosing the right school is an important decision and we work hard to make the process simple and straightforward. Our staff of professionals has many years of experience in school administration. We believe the Oxbridge education and culture is truly unique. We look forward to learning more about you and introducing you to all that Oxbridge has to offer.
2023-2024 Tuition and Fees
Upper School: $38,500
Tuition includes breakfast, lunch, snacks, textbooks, learning support services, and college counseling services.
Middle School: $31,500
Tuition includes breakfast, lunch, snacks, textbooks, and learning support services.
- One-time new student enrollment fee: $1,575
- Annual student fee that covers health & wellness services, Oxbridge-licensed software for student laptops*, transportation, and security: $2,500
*Laptop requirements - all students new to Oxbridge are required to provide their own Apple laptop. Click HERE for step-by-step instructions to assist with placing a laptop order.
We are committed to providing financial aid to make Oxbridge financially feasible for qualified students. We annually offer over $5 million in financial aid to approximately 36% of Oxbridge students.
Oxbridge Academy Upper School offers Merit Scholarships. The scholarships expand our commitment to putting a world-class education in reach of the most qualified and deserving students entering grades 9, 10, and 11. Visit our Merit Scholarships page to learn more.
Frequently Asked Financial Aid Questions
- When should I apply for financial aid?
- What is the fee to apply for financial aid?
- What documents are required to apply for financial aid?
- Can I apply for a merit scholarship and financial aid?
- What if I am divorced or separated?
- What will next year’s tuition be?
- What kind of award can I expect in following years?
- How many students receive need-based financial aid?
- Will my application for financial aid affect the decision for my child’s acceptance?
- When will I find out my financial aid award?
- Does Oxbridge have a payment plan for tuition?
- Does Oxbridge offer a sibling discount?