Welcome to Oxbridge Middle
Prepare to embark on an extraordinary journey of growth, personal development, and endless discovery! Serving grades 6-8, Oxbridge Middle nurtures young minds, instills core values, and fuels curiosity through immersive instruction, exploration, and experiential learning. By embracing students earlier, we can lay a robust academic foundation, foster critical thinking skills, and cultivate well-rounded global citizens poised for success in the upper school and beyond. Join us at Oxbridge Middle and embark on a transformative educational journey that unlocks unlimited potential.
At Oxbridge Middle we are dedicated to delivering a world-class education in an enriching atmosphere. Students experience the same academic opportunities as in the upper school while being empowered to create clubs, engage in community outreach, and seamlessly immerse themselves in our Culture of Kindness. Fueling passions, students can try out for selective athletic teams, enjoy delicious dining services, and use a state-of-the-art health & wellness center to foster a holistic approach to education. Discover Oxbridge, where exceptional experiences, compassionate connections, and a vibrant school community await.
Oxbridge Middle is a unique and stimulating space for young people. At Oxbridge, each student has multiple interests, talents, and abilities to be discovered and explored. We also believe success combines character development, confidence, lifelong curiosity, and academic achievement. Our carefully crafted middle school curriculum encourages and empowers self-discovery, covers a broad range of electives, and allows students who excel in subjects like math to take courses that challenge them. The curriculum, combined with a culture that actively values kindness and community, helps young students explore their passions and build foundational skills that will allow them to excel in our Upper School and the world beyond. Oxbridge is an amazing place where students enthusiastically interact with their peers, the faculty, and the staff and enjoy coming to school every day! When our students graduate from Oxbridge, we know they are truly prepared to meet the world boldly.
RAINEY WYATT - MIDDLE SCHOOL DIRECTOR
- When should I apply? Is there an application deadline?
- Is the middle school separate from the high school and have its own events and activities ?
- Is a student be able to take advanced, upper-level classes if they excel in a certain subject?
- What electives are available to students?
- Do you have a school nurse?
- What does the schedule look like for Middle Schoolers?
- Do high school teachers teach middle school classes?
- Do middle school students ride the same bus as high school students?
- Do middle school students have a different lunch time than upper schoolers?
- New Panel