The Oxbridge Fund helps to meet the immediate needs of Oxbridge students. As with most independent schools, tuition alone does not cover the total cost to educate a student. Every gift to The Oxbridge Fund underwrites the cost of school operations, academic and co-curricular programs, performing arts, athletics, faculty and staff professional development, financial aid, and much more. The Oxbridge Fund empowers excellence.
Help us continue our mission to provide a world-class education to our future leaders. A gift now to The Oxbridge Fund will help support the school’s highest priorities and ensure that our most important work continues. The collective participation of alums, parents, grandparents, faculty, staff, and friends sustains our school and strengthens our community.
- Offering world-class academic programs led by faculty experts in their field can thrive and grow.
- Continuing excellence through athletics, performing arts, and other co-curricular programs.
- Providing professional development for Oxbridge faculty and staff, empowering continued excellence.
- Awarding financial aid to 30% of our students, making an Oxbridge Academy education affordable to all families.
- Helping bridge the gap between tuition and the total cost of an Oxbridge education, where tuition typically covers around 80%.
- Creating The Oxbridge Fund as a critical part of the long-term advancement plans of sustainability for future generations of ThunderWolves.
- Empowering faculty and students to explore new ideas through exceptional learning opportunities and cutting-edge collaboration.
- Reimagining learning with a compelling vision brought to life through educational experiences.
- Instilling core values and character in our students is critical to an Oxbridge education.
- Inspiring a lifelong sense of personal and public purpose.
- Committing to generosity and kindness are guiding principles for the future of Oxbridge.