The Oxbridge Academy Math Center is a place for learning, practicing, reinforcing, and studying mathematics in a safe and welcoming environment. Its goal is to support students in their understanding and mastery of math and help each student develop as a learner.
The Math Center has certified math teachers, learning support professionals, and peer tutors who love the beauty and structure of mathematics. Students can utilize tutors in the Math Center to review concepts presented in class, receive clarification and help with homework and other assignments, and develop new, practical study skills and strategies.
Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Students may utilize the Math Center before or after school, during lunch, or in study hall once they have checked into their study hall class.
- All students must sign in and out of the math center at the sign-in station. An email is sent to the study hall proctors verifying arrival and departure.
- Students are expected to work quietly at a table; the next available tutor will assist them.
- We encourage students in the same subject to work in small groups and request assistance.
- Students may take test retakes or missed exams due to an absence in the Math Center.